Friday, November 16, 2012

Do you like "Will Interpret for Food?"

If so, I'm glad! I like writing for you, and I like it when people mentioned a post that they read, or ask me for further details.

To ensure that you don't miss a post, and to allow me to see who I'm writing for, why don't you follow by email? It's easy! All you have to do is click the "Follow by Email" button on the top right, above the "Pages" tab but not quite so high as the title and banner. Not quite so high... there! You've got it!

Anyways, after you enter your email address and click "Submit," you will receive an email in your inbox. This email will contain a link. Simply click the link and your subscription will be activated. Piece of cake.

As a special thanks for subscribing, every time I post, I'll be sure to send you an email letting you know. Well, me or the robots who work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment